Model No.: Customized
Just like the stacking of the stator, the rotor lamination cannot deviate when it is pressed by the hydraulic press, otherwise the actual size of the rotor slot will change less than the design size, which will make the magnet or conductor bars inserting more difficult.
Rotor core stacking process is similar to the stator core stacking. Most motor rotor fabrication does not need welding techniques. After the rotor laminations are stacked, copper or aluminum circuits or permanent magnets will be embedded according to the design requirements. We are able to provide all types of rotor assembly for medium-to-high voltage motors and generators.
The rotor cores we currently produce are mainly cast aluminum rotors and copper rotors with shafts. The lamination stacking process of the cast aluminum rotor needs to use a high-precision mandrel during the lamination process, if the rotor is skewed design, the mandrel must have a corresponding key.
Good, easy to automate, suitable for mass production and other advantages, is the direction of the development of precision molds in the motor industry. Stator and rotor automatic stacking riveting progressive die has high manufacturing precision, advanced structure, with high technical requirements of rotary mechanism, counting separation mechanism and safety mechanism, etc.
Henan Yongrong Power Technology Co., Ltd
Henan Yongrong Power Technology Co., Ltd, located in south of Weiwu road, Changge, Henan, China, is a national high-tech enterprise specializing in the R&D and production of stator & rotor lamination and iron core for electric motors and generators. Our products are widely used in Nuclear Power Wind Power, Hydro Power, Marine, Mining, Petrochemical, Rail transportation, New Energy Automobile and other fields. Yongrong possesses advanced equipment, including fully automatic high-speed progressive punch, CNC high speed single slot notching punch, stator stacking&pressing machine, rotor aluminum Die Casting machine. We also introduced robot intelligent production line, adopted progressive die high speed continuous punching process, realized automatic production, the annual production capacity can over 100,000 tons, and has been one of the main domestic production bases of high efficiency motor iron core.
- Company Name: Henan Yongrong Power Technology Co., Ltd
- Representative: ZHUXIAODONG
- Product/Service: Stator Lamination , Stator Core , Rotor Core , Motor Core , Motor Lamination , Generator Lamination
- Capital (Million US $): 60,000,000RMB
- Year Established: 2009
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$50 Million - US$100 Million
- Export Percentage: 11% - 20%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$50 Million - US$100 Million
- No. of Production Lines: Above20
- No. of R&D Staff: 11 -20 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): Above 100,000 square meters
- Factory Location: South of weiwu road, Changge, Henan, China. 461500
- Contact Person: Mr. Jerry Zhu
- Tel: +86-0374-6566166